Wednesday 21 December 2011

Final Magazine Poster

We decided to use my Magazine Cover as our final one, however we did make some changes to it so that it could accomodate Beths poster - I embossed all of the font, making it stand out a lot more and I also enlarged all of teh font and centered it down the page.
I added a drop shadow to the two small images of other actors, making them look more professional. I added a drop shadow and gradient effect onto my '2011 hottest hollywood stars' text as I felt it didnt really stand out on the poster.
I changed some of the colours to coincide with Beths colour scheme and I also added a price tag in big bold purple writing with a star shape behind it, to make it look promotional and professional.
I also added in a background layer and embossed the layer so that it changed from a slight dark grey to a white from the bottom right hand corner to the top left hand corner, to make it look more proffessional. Finally I embossed and added a drop shadow to the text 'coming next week'.
Finally, I changed the image that I used - instead of using a side on image I used a striahgt profile image of the two actors in the center of the poster.












No comments:

Post a Comment