Wednesday 21 December 2011

Final Film Poster

As a group, we decided to use My film poster for our film - as we felt it was the most idealic and childlike poster; relating to our film and its romantic genre the most.
I focused on relating it to childlike elements and as our trailer is set in a school based environment, I chose to create the effect of a piece of lined paper - I did this by using the rectangle and the line tool to create a coloured background and the seperated lines down the page.
I then used the shape tool to create a heart in the center of the page; I uploaded an image of our two main actors, used the magnettic lasso tool to crop it down to size and then placed it within the heart.
I created a simple billing block with black centered font. I then used a childlike font to create my title in a deep red to coincide with the house colours. I used a lighter red, slightly pink, font to create the slogan underneath, ranging it in size to make it look more proffessional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment